Customer Success Managers play a key role for Hitched in ensuring that our customers are able to maximize their experience through the Hitched platform. Customer Success Manager (CSMs) will also work with customers to gain an awareness of the business objectives of each customer to help them achieve these objectives through the Hitched Platform.
- Develop an understanding of each customer’s business objectives, and a strategy for supporting the customer in achieving those objectives through the Hitched platform.
- Resolve the customer's problems by identifying the source of the problem; select and explain the best and quickest solution and follow-up to ensure resolution of the problem.
- Serve as the primary customer interface to manage and resolve any critical issues.
- Maximize the customers potential on the Hitched platform by growing their accounts within Hitched
- Develop tools, processes and best practices to ensure that the Hitched platform delivers the greatest possible value to our customers.
- Outstanding task management skills across a varied set of responsibilities in a fast paced, high volume environment
- 2-4 years of experience, preferably in a client-facing or technical role
- Bias to finding solutions vs. shutting down ideas
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to create and deliver technical presentations that explain complex subjects to non-technical end users
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Enjoy working in a fast paced atmosphere of a startup
- A knowledge of Salesforce and how it works.
- Self starter that can think on your toes and doesn't need to be micromanaged.
- Understanding of the Oil and Gas Industry
- SaaS knowledge
- Health and Dental insurance
- Generous PTO / sick leave
- Free snacks and drinks
- Relaxed atmosphere
How to Apply
Does this position sound like a good fit? Email us your resume at email@example.com