Graphic Designers create visual concepts by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers. Develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines and corporate reports.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; and purchasing from vendors.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; and evaluating new equipment.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Open communication
- Attention to detail
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe premier Pro
- After Effects
- 3 plus years + of experience in professional graphic design
- Health and Dental insurance
- Generous PTO / sick leave
- Free snacks and drinks
- Relaxed atmosphere
How to Apply
Does this position sound like a good fit? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include this role's title in your subject line (it'll help us to sort through the emails).
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you've built and done.