Hitched is currently seeking a Sales Development Representative to help with pre-sales support. The Sales Development Representative is tasked with identifying and generating sales opportunities through both inbound and outbound calling activities. The right candidate will be one who works well under pressure, thinks out-of-the-box, easily initiates relaxed but informative two-way phone conversations with prospects, and is highly self-motivated. The right candidate will also understand how to assess a company’s needs and cater the outreach to each prospect specifically.
- Follow-up on inbound marketing leads and identify qualified opportunities providing appropriate levels of information at the right time for interested prospects
- Be responsible for educating and developing prospects leading to hand-off to sales teams
- Create target prospects lists and penetrate key accounts
- Cold call into prospects generated by variety of outside sources
- Identify key players, researching and obtaining business requirements, and presenting solutions to begin sales cycle
- Profile strategic accounts identifying key individuals, researching and obtaining business requirements and presenting solutions to start the sales cycle
- Set appointments for [redacted] sales team when a lead reaches a qualified stage
- Nurture new marketing leads by educating and developing prospects until they are ready to speak with a field sales rep
- Drive attendance for webinars and live seminars, set meetings for conferences
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team members on strategic sales approach
- Ensure successful follow through of sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in CRM application
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence.
- Demonstrated success in prospecting.
- Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic.
- High level of integrity and strong commitment to building a successful company.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast paced environment.
- Adept computer skills.
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce) application preferred.
- Health and Dental insurance
- Generous PTO / sick leave
- Free snacks and drinks
- Relaxed atmosphere
How to Apply
Does this position sound like a good fit? Email us your resume at email@example.com